Fall Festival in Anna Oct. 7 | Community Spirit
ANNA, IL (KFVS) - St. Mary's Catholic Church will host a fall festival on Sunday, October 7 in Anna.
The Knights of Columbus will serve a fish and shrimp fry dinner. Serving will begin at 11 a.m. and end at 1 p.m. Prices are $9 for adults and $4.50 for children under 12. Carry-outs will be available.
Organizers say there will be a raffle of a hand-made quilt made by the church quilters and a 50/50 raffle. A themed basked silent auction is being planned and there will also be a bingo. They say the children can entertain themselves with games and a bounce house. The church youth group will have their annual fall pumpkin sale. Also, the Knights of Columbus are also sponsoring a washer tournament that will be held from noon to 3 p.m.
The church is located at 402 Freeman Street.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Union County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse