Rural Anna man sentenced to 6 years on meth charge | Crime
UNION COUNTY, IL (KFVS) - Union County State’s Attorney Tyler R. Edmonds announced Wednesday that Jason B. Stanton, 42 and formerly from rural Anna, has been sentenced to six years in the Illinois Department of Corrections on one count of Unlawful Participation in Methamphetamine Production, a Class 1 Felony.
Stanton was arrested on Sept. 26, 2012 as a search warrant was executed by the Illinois State Police.
Copyright 2013 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Union County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse