Construction worker injured after truss collapses in Alto Pass | News
A construction worker was injured after a truss holding four workers collapsed in Alto Pass, Illinois.
It happened Friday just before 9 a.m.
Construction workers were installing roof trusses on a new tasting
room at Alto Vineyards.
The truss the men were working on somehow collapsed bringing all four men down with it.
Three workers were not injured. One man had a bloody
nose and injuries to his face and head.
The Alto Pass Fire Department and Union County ambulance responded.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Union County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse