Illinois State Police announce roadside safety check results | News
ULLIN, IL (KFVS) - The Illinois State Police (ISP) announced the results of two Roadside Safety Checks (RSC) held during the month of August. The information was conducted by ISP District 22 officers.
Of the 338 vehicles checked, the following documents were issued:
-Insurance written warnings-1
-Occupant restraint citations-1
-Driving under the influence arrests-3
-Total written warnings-25
This project was funded through the Illinois Department of Transportation, Division of Traffic Safety.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Union County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse