State police warn of the dangers of cyber bullying | News
UNION COUNTY, IL (KFVS) - Illinois State Police are trying to warn school aged children about cyber bullying.
Dist. 22 State Trooper Bridget Rice conducted a presentation on cyber bullying at Lick Creek School in Union County, Illinois.
According to ISP, the presentation provided information to the students about how to protect themselves online.
It also covered facebook cyber bullying and safe cell phone usage.
Trooper Rice talked to around 240 students.
Copyright 2012 KFVS. All rights reserved.
Top Union County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- State Treasurer Clint Zweifel returns unclaimed property, including to Southeast Mo.
- Old Town Cape announces 'Christmas Fun for Everyone' as 2013 Parade of Lights theme
- 1 dead after crash on LaSalle St. in Cape Girardeau
- Gov. Nixon proclaims May 18 National Kids to Parks Day
- Benefactors enhance décor at CJHS Tiger Fieldhouse